Diploma In Sales And Customer Service
Diploma in Sales and Customer Service
This course is currently closed to new enrolments.
To equip you for the modern world of sales and customer service, our recently released Diploma in Sales and Customer Service will put you ahead in terms of skills, and impress employers.
The course includes:
• Business Development Management and Account Management
• Foundations of Successful Selling
• Introduction To Marketing
• Sales Strategies and Lifecycles
• Turning Prospects Into Clients Through Quality Service
• Specialised Selling
• Additional Modules In: Sales in Insurance, Telecommunications, Utilities, Luxury Retail – ideal if you are aspiring to enter any of these industry areas.
To succeed in today’s competitive business environment – individuals must know how to sell. That is, to learn how to listen, adapt and negotiate – to grow a company’s revenue stream. Secondly, they must know how to provide excellent customer service. Provide customers with a unique and unforgettable experience – and you’ll be delivering true shareholder wealth.
By relating content to the real world and industry areas – you’ll have a head start in understanding the nuts and bolts of each industry.
Potential Career Paths This May Lead To:
• Senior Customer Services Manager
• Business Development Manager
• Account Manager or Account Executive
• Head of Sales
• GM Customer Services
• Personal Assistant
• Customer Care Specialist
• Advertising Sales Manager
• Self Employed / Business Owner
Digital certificate available upon completion – ideal to include in your CV. Printed certificate available at an additional cost. This is not an NZQA nor AQF course.