Microsoft Word Complete Course
An easy step by step course. Whether you’re a beginner, expert, or just somewhere in the middle, our all in one course teaches you everything for MS Word.
You will receive access to beginners, intermediate and advanced learning for MS Word.
Get up to speed with Microsoft Word to produce professional, elegant and sophisticated documents in an efficient manner. Our course has been fully updated for MS Word 2013, including an additional guide for Office 365 – one of Microsoft’s newest products for cloud and collaborative computing.
You’ll learn concepts including:
• Professional document formatting, page setup, page breaks – suitable for producing reports, meeting minutes, invitations, professional letters, etc.
• Making tables – e.g. product comparison tables, package comparison, product guides, etc.
• Table of contents – ideal for advanced reports, presentations, business documents
• Creating and modifying templates
• Mail merges and (automatically putting addresses on envelopes
• Advanced keyboard shortcuts
Potential Career Paths This Course May Lead To:
• Marketing manager
• Advertising assistant
• Sales manager
• Customer service executive, sales support manager
• Shipping and logistics manager
• Executive assistant, receptionist, personal assistant (PA)
• Operations manager, area manager, regional manager
• Entrepreneur, owner, director, franchise owner
Course would also be suitable for MS Office 2007 and 2010 (note that not all features are the same).
Software not included in course. Free trial may be available from www.office.com
Digital certificate included in course fees. Printed certificate available at additional cost.